Are You Ready To Invest In Your Learning?
“In a survey by Right Management consultants, 86 percent of companies said they used coaching to sharpen skills of individuals who have been identified as future organizational leaders.”
Excerpt from “What An Executive Coach Can Do For You”, Harvard Business School
Are you a highly motivated Tech Leader who is ready to grow your career, deepen your impact and build amazing teams?
Are you ready to get over the constant fire-fighting, move away from the reactive mode and instead, become a proactive and engaged Leader your team deserves?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, I am here to help. I have been in your shoes. I have experienced first-hand, several challenges in building well-performant teams. Learn from my mistakes. I can save you hours of Trial and Error. Master tools and techniques, frameworks and systems that actually work.
Invest in your learning …
I work with you, on a one-on-one basis to coach, guide, and support you in your journey towards becoming an effective Tech Leader. Create your own leadership style, one that’s unique to you. Lead fearlessly, build a thriving team culture and drive greater impact.
- Personalized program, customized towards your needs
- Coaching and support to address your current challenges
- Tools and resources to address your current challenges
- Determine patterns, obstacles, and roadblocks that are preventing you from becoming an effective leader
- Create clarity and alignment around what’s really important to you
- Increase confidence in your leadership skills
New Manager Group Workshop
A 12-week program that will allow you to create a team culture of trust and high performance, by drawing on core management skills. Scale your impact as a leader. Become the leader your team deserves.
- Identify and capitalize on your strengths
- Learn tools, resources, strategies, and frameworks for team building, delivering results, creating quality software, developing talent, performance management, process improvement, and team culture
- Improve leadership qualities of communication, prioritization, vision, and trust
- Build and lead a results-oriented, high-performing team
- Develop relationship network with peers, stakeholders, and leaders
- Expand your capacity and become an inspiring leader
Get your FREE Guide for Effective One-on-Ones (1:1)
Use the Key Pointers and Tips from this Guide
to connect and build trust with every single person on your team.